Things your couple might regret not doing on their wedding day (fun ideas)
Listen here my friends, I’ve seen a lot of things in my day. And let me tell you, when it comes to weddings, there are a few things that just can’t be missed. Sure, you might think you have it all figured out, but trust me, there are a few things that you and your partner might just regret not doing on the big day. So grab a drink, sit back, and let me lay it out for you.
Here are some fun ideas for things your couple might regret not doing on their wedding day:
• Taking silly photos: Look, I get it. You want your wedding photos to be classy and elegant. But let me ask you something: when was the last time you looked at a photo of yourself and didn’t smile at the silly ones? Trust me, you and your partner will regret not taking a few silly photos on your big day. So get those props ready and start striking some funny poses.
• Writing your own vows: Sure, it might be a little nerve-wracking to stand up in front of everyone and pour your heart out to your partner. But let me tell you, there’s nothing quite like hearing your partner’s heartfelt vows to you. So take the time to write your own vows and share them with each other on your big day. You won’t regret it.
• Doing a first look: I know, I know. The traditional way is for the groom to see the bride for the first time as she walks down the aisle. But let me tell you, there’s something special about doing a first look. Seeing each other for the first time in a private moment can be incredibly intimate and emotional. And it gives you a chance to get some photos out of the way before the ceremony so you can spend more time with your guests.
• Having a surprise dance: Look, I’m not saying you have to choreograph a whole dance routine or anything. But surprising your guests with a fun and unexpected dance can be a great way to liven up the party. Whether it’s a silly choreographed routine or a surprise performance from a family member, your guests will love it.
• Including your pets: Okay, hear me out. I know pets can be unpredictable and sometimes a little messy. But if you’re a pet owner, including your furry friend in your wedding can be incredibly special. Whether it’s having them walk down the aisle with you or just including them in a few photos, it’s a fun and memorable way to incorporate them into your big day.
Now, I know what you’re thinking. “But Mr Mazur, are these really necessary?” And to that, I say, maybe not. But let me hit you with some statistics. According to a survey conducted by The Knot, 94% of couples who did a first look said it was a special moment and helped calm their nerves. And 97% of couples who wrote their own vows said it made their ceremony more personal and special.
So look I’m not saying you have to do all of these things maybe not. Trust me when I say that your wedding day is a once-in-a-lifetime event, it is. And you don’t want to look back and regret not doing something that could have made it even more special. So take a chance, do something unexpected, and make your big day one you’ll never forget. Never ever!